Mon, Sep 07|
Calvary Chapel of Clayton
Join us for Sunday Service at 1 of our 3 services. 8am, 9:45am, and 11:30am.
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2020, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Calvary Chapel of Clayton, 510 W Main St, Clayton, NC 27520, USA
About The Event
We’re excited to open the Church and get back to face-to-face fellowship. However, due to health concerns and the safety of all of those who attend Calvary Chapel, we will be adhering to some level of social distancing.
Here are some things to be aware of before attending.
- We will have 3 services starting at 8:00am / 9:45am / 11:30am.
The 1st service at 8:00am is only for those who are considered high risk. High risk being those 60 years or older, and those with health issues and concerns. We are requiring those attending the 1st services to wear a mask. Mask will be available this week for those who do not have one.
The 2nd and 3rd services are available for anyone, and no masks are required.
- Children’s Ministry (3 years old to 5th grade) will be available at 2nd and 3rd service. No children’s ministry at the 1st service.
- The Nursery (2-years-old and younger) will NOT be available at any service. If needed, mothers are asked to use the mother's nursing room located in the Children’s Ministry for children 2 years old and under.
- The Youth Room will be used as an overflow during 2nd service only to aid in practicing social distancing and reducing the numbers gathered in a small space.
- The Youth Ministry (6th grade to 18-years-old) will meet for service during 3rd service in the youth room.
- The lobby and sanctuary will have a designated entrance and exit. Please use the appropriate doors to be respectful of personal space. For those that want to fellowship, we are encouraging you to do so outside rather than gathering in the lobby.
- The Sanctuary will have some reduced seating and ushers will assist you in choosing a place to sit.
- The Cafe, Info Desk, and Bookstore will not be open.
- Live-Stream will be available at 9:45am on our Website, YouTube, and Facebook.
- We are asking if you or anyone in your home is experiencing any symptoms, (cough, runny nose, fever...) that you would not attend until the symptoms are gone, and watch the service from home.
We will be taking this one week at a time, so these things could change week to week. Please remember, we are doing this to be a blessing to all of you and we love you. If you are in any way uncomfortable coming to Church right now or have health issues that will prevent you from fellowshipping with us in person, please remember to enjoy the live stream.